Post Season Procedures
For the first time ever, the league will open the 2018 playoffs with a two-game home and home playoff series.
- The highest seeded team for each matchup will have the option to select their home date weekend in the playoff series.
- If the same team wins both postseason games of the home and home series, that team will advance to ArenaBowl XXXII.
- In the event that the series ends in a 1-1 tie, the team with the highest aggregate score in the series will advance.
- Should the aggregate score of the series be tied at the end of regulation of the 2nd game, the teams will immediately play a standard format overtime period to determine which team advances.
- The champion of the Arena League will still be crowned in a traditional head-to-head matchup in ArenaBowl XXXII.
ArenaBowl XXXII (TBD)